Game of Triumphs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm by Allhollowseve

» To the Start
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm by Audra Sora

» Zaochu Vyndal ; Knight of Spades ~Done~
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm by Audra Sora

» Shirubafokkusu WIP
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm by Allhollowseve

» Audra Sora ~ My Character.- Knight Of Spades
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 am by Eshe Paki

» Eshe Paki -My Character- Chancer
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm by Eshe Paki

» Character Sign Up Sheet
Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm by Eshe Paki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. Empty Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:43 pm

Shirubafokkusu panted, casting looks over his shoulder ever so often as the rain poured down, drenching him thoroughly. He ducked inside a hollow of a tree, wiping the water from his eyes. He looked at Eshe and sighed, grabbing some spare bandages and wrapping her wounds in them. ".. Sorry friend, this isn't much." he muttered, looking at the branches above him and pulled a few down, rubbing them between his fingers, he looked at eshe and stayed silent for a moment and stepped out, taking off his own bandages to reveal his well toned waist and chest. He grabbed some tree branches and tugged them down enough to cover the hollow hole and tied it with bandages, looking at her closely before walking a few feet away and grabbing some healing herbs, using one end of his knife to crush them on a rock and looked at her one last time before removing the bandages then applying the medicine. He replaced them rather quickly and sighed, wincing as he felt his own wounds start to ache. He turned his eyes to the entry and watched, the lids of his eyes falling slightly. He fingered at his weapons and then closed his eyes for a minute, then opened them again slowly, letting them return to the previous look, half lidded and slightly pained.

Last edited by Allhollowseve on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Location : Sitting somewhere in the bleach universe watching for Hollow ichigo to come back to life.

Back to top Go down

Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. Empty Re: Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Eshe's pain was numb now, as she swam through the syrupy darkness. Soon, she was engulfed by light, her eyes fluttering open as she returned to reality.
"I aplogize for this..."
"Thank you," she murmurred softly, leaning her head back. Closing her eyes again. The Younger girl was somewhat ashamed with herself for not being able to beat the Elder Knight.
(Updated from my phone)
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap. Empty Re: Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:24 pm

Shirubafokkusu nodded slightly, watching her and noting her slingshot. ".. Do you not have any better weapons then that?" he asked, grabbing the wet kimono and wringing it out, then throwing it around her. He sat and gripping his cleaver, eyes wide open now that he was aware that eshe was alive. His wounds had already started to clot and his bruises looked still painful, but it was clear he was trying very hard to hide the fact that he was in pain. He looked at her, clearly waiting for her answer.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Location : Sitting somewhere in the bleach universe watching for Hollow ichigo to come back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:55 pm

"Nope, Sorry," Eshe gave a light grin with her eyes shut. She opened them again, gazing at the older Boy.

"Sorry I couldn't protect myself.... And that I got you draggd into it," She said softly, her hand coming to ber back to gently poke the lower bandages. Eshe knew she owed him Her life at this point.

"If there's anything I can do, Lemme know alright?" The girl said, sitting up. A Few of her wounds reopened, causing her to wince, but she managed to keep herself upright. What annoyed her was that she was beat by some random Knight. What did the girl say her name was, Audra? She shook her head trying to shake the memory. "Don't push yourself if you don't have to, I should be pushing myself for your sake, since you saved me and all, I owe you my life,"
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 pm

"If you owe me your life.. Then sit down and shut up. Your wounds have opened again." he muttered, his voice not harsh, but his words still held a lot of bite to them. "Wait here." he said, and darted out, grabbing more of the plant and darting back inside. He sat and began to mash the herbs again, looking at her bandages and huffing. With the last of the spare bandages he took off the dirty ones, and applied the medicine. He wrapped her wounds up in bandages again and nodded. "I'm going to give you a few of my knives till we get back to the hideout." he said, pulling out a knife with a black handle and one with a white handle. "These two are my favorites.. Be careful when you use them." he muttered.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Eshe was immature enough to laugh as he told her to sit down and shut up. The girl nodded as her bandages were being replaced, blushing lightly. She gladly accepted the knives, nodding to show her thanks.
"Thank you Shirubafokkusu, I'll make sure to treat them right," Eshe nodded, flipping them around in her hands. She took pieces of her old bandages and wrapped the blades setting them down infront of her, beside her slingshot, as she sat cross-legged on the grass, her mind still abit fuzzy.

"Shirubafokkusu, you should go lay down now, it's obvious your in pain too, I'll watch for you, alright?"
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 pm

He looked at her, rolling his eyes. "Look, as soon as you hear someone coming, wae me up. I'll do the fighting. Got it?" he asked, then reached his hand forward and ruffled her hair. "Because I seriously doubt you could take on a knight, much less a knave untill you get some proper experience." he said, flopping down and playing with a katana like shaped that was wrapped in bandages like his large cleaver. "..Also.. Wake me up if some wolves apear... Not all are your buddies." he said, closing his eyes as he went to sleep.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 pm

"Alright Shirubafokkusu! I promise!" Eshe said cheerfully. She sat quietly, listening intently to the sounds around her. The birds chirps were the only thing that filled the silent forest, her breaths steady and silent forest, she gazed between the blades and her slingshot as she puffed a sigh and frowned. She picked up the White handled blade and spun it between her fingers a few times, esitmating its weight and the length of the blade.
"Aye, I was never good at math,"
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Shirubafokkusu opened his eye slightly and chuckled. "I'll try to remember that in the future." he said, then closed his eyes again, letting out a huff and actually drifting off to sleep this time. Images flashed through his head, fragments of what might happen in the future. He shifted, starting to sweat slightly as he dreamt. The blood around his wounds had started to flow again, and he felt the pain in his sleep. "Gh.. Not... going.. To let... another.. die..." he muttered, arms out stretched and scraping at the rocks and ground around him. His dream had quickly transferred from the images of the could be future to a mixture of both the future and past mingled.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Cautiously, Eshe carefully make her over the the tossing and turning boy, bringing along the Blades and slingshot. She sat beside him, blinking a few times. Would it be safe to wake him from the nightmare? She prodded him a few times gently, hoping to calm him.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Audra walked through the forest and came to a halt, hearing faint voices, she drew nearer behind a rather thick tree. She gazed ahead and saw two figures, one was sprawled across the ground, the other bending over. She narrowed her eyes knowing she's seen the two before..Ah yes! The Chancer's who her and Zaochu has faught earlier. She had wanted to kill the one who called herself..Ash was it? No..Eshe! Her hand fell down to her swords hilt, her eyes filled with rage. But she kept still, behind huge tree, watching closely.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

A sudden animalistic growl erupted from Shirubafokkusu's throat. He launched up, spinning around and clamping one of his hands on Eshe's throat, squeezing for a moment tight enough to choke her. His eyes widened as he stared, then he yanked his arm away from her, releasing his strong grip. "Don't.. Ever wake me up when I'm like that again... unless you're prepared to fight back if need be." he muttered, putting his hand to his face and walking over to his kimono and his weapons. Grabbing the katana and equipping it to his belt, he noted the dried blood on his waist he sighed turned to her. "Get up, we're moving." he muttered, grabbing the rest of his knives and also equipping them to his belt. He grabbed his cleaver and quickly wrapped it up, wrapping the extra bandages around his arm. Then he tossed the cleaver over his back and grabbed it again before it hit the ground, pulling it through the gap in between his arm and waist, then repeating it over again before it was hanging off his back. He grabbed his kimono and tossed it over his shoulder, his well toned abs still showing as he turned to eshe again. "Sorry." he muttered, walking over to her and offering a hand to help her up.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Eshe squealed lightly as her throat was taken, her eyes widening. She felt him let go and was startled for a moment, but took his hand when he offered it. With his help she stood up, knives and slingshot in hand, She slid the slingshot into her pants pocket but kept the Knives in hand, due to a nagging feeling in the pit of her stomach. She began to walk beside him, stopping every so often when intriuged by a bug or a passing rabbit.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Audra followed after the two, keeping her distance though. When the smaller girl stopped, she stopped also, but every so often she didn't stop soon enough, but didn't seem to be caught. The Knight started to fill in the space slightly, but still kept a good amount of distance between them.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Shirubafokkusu watched her with a smile, though his side still throbbed slightly, he stopped by her and looked at the plants around them, tilting his head behind them. His smile faded almost instantly. "Eshe.. Let's keep moving. No more stops." he said, his stomach had been feeling uncomfortable ever since they started off again. "Got it?" he asked, taking his cleaver off his back and using it to guide her away from the thing she was looking at, guiding her across the path and casting several glances over his shoulder every now and then. "Don't hesitate to pull out your knives if you feel the need.." he whispered in her ear. He let his tense posture drop as if he still wasn't paying attention to the area around them, and was simply trying to make Eshe walk faster.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Eshe looked up, nodding.
"Alright, I'm sorry!"
She hurried after the Older Boy, keeping pace with him, at his side. She kept her knives in her hands, twirling them between her fingers. She turned around for a moment, gazing behind them. She couldn't shake the nagging feeling, but she say nothing, turning around, hoping the feeling would subdue. 'It's probally because I'm hungry or something, I did give my food to that Wolf,' Eshe thought to herself. She caught back up to Shirubafokkusu. Now she was ahead of him, gazing through the leaves, faintly seeing the clouds.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Audra was getting truly bored at this point, she decided she would making things abit more exciting. She searched around for a small rock, when she did find one she chucked it at Eshe's back, right where one of her wounds were. Audra immediately hid, keeping utterly silent she peered out after 3 minutes of waiting.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaochu Vyndal Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Zaochu murmured something to himself, leaning against a tree. His gaze darted through the shadows, keeping a close eye on the two from the side. Eyes narrowed, he took several silent steps forward. As he gained in close-ish quarters with the two, he stopped immediately, letting them gain a good distance away from him. With a sigh, he used this moment to take out a match-like figure.

Earlier, soon after he got his injuries, the boy went back to join the rest of the Court of Spades. After getting his wounds treated, he also did some experimenting with his crossbow. As a result, he had a new...'feature' to this weapon. He had connected a chain to to a part of a smaller, handle-less crossbow. When he tested it back then, he wore a faint smirk as he watched the chain, which had the blood-crusted knife he'd gotten from the fight earlier, fling forward, its new blade slamming into all the test dummies that he'd set up. Because of the bow's better, smaller size, he fixed with with a bracer-like material, deciding to wear it on his left wrist. It would now shoot both the knife/chain at the same time he shot an arrow with an inwards pull of his index finger.

Currently, Zao had his right katana sheathed, but his left one was currently grasped in his other hand. In his right hand, he held the not-yet used match, as well as a good amount of arrows bundled within his grasp as he walked trailed along. He suddenly froze, though, as his gaze caught sight of something flying through the air. The object he saw was...

...A rock?
Zaochu Vyndal
Zaochu Vyndal

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Shirubafokkusu launched out and grabbed the rock, glaring at Audra, his eyes lighting up with a dangerous fire of killing intent. "..Eshe.. Hang on tight to my hand." he ordered, grabbing her arm and yanking her forward and jumping up on a tree, wooden clogs making a 'tak, tak' sound. He launched forward and yanked her onto his back, jumping away on the branches, ducking and bending down so both him and Eshe didn't get hit by the branches when they came near. "Damn.. I thought we lost her!" he thought, letting out a 'tsk' as blood landed on the branches with a 'plop, plop'.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Eshe felt something hit her directly in the back, causing a rough Screamish Squeal to emit from her throat. The Wound it hit had started to bleed again, dying the bandages a gentle crimson. She watched Shirubafokkusu pick up the rock and she simply snatched it from his hand. When he grabbed her arm and put her on his shoulder, She wrapped one arm around her neck to steady herself, and used the other to pull her slingshot from her pocket, shoving the blades into them.

"Try not to hurt yourself!" Eshe responded, knowing the boy was still injured. Carefully, she took the rock, poistioning it in her slingshot as she pulled back, Waiting for the right moment to release.

"I want to hit her smack Dab in her nose!"
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:25 pm

She began laughing, then ducked behind a rock right at the moment she saw the girl staring toward her. Audra continued laughing, but still remainded behind the huge rock, not one hair of her shown to the two Chancers.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaochu Vyndal Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Zaochu watched the scene with dead, narrowed eyes. Seeing as they were already getting away, he scraped the head of the match against a tree's bark, pulling it away quickly as it ignited into a small flame. Then, he took out five arrows, running the tip of the fire in the area right below the arrowhead. Before the flames spread quickly through the whole wooden portion of the arrow, Zao fired them quickly in all the directions that Shiru and Eshe were heading for/had to head for eventually: to the right, left, forward, and back of them, as well as the bottom of the tree they were currently on. Soon the wood and leaves ignited, bursting in hot, swelling flames.

Each time he fired an arrow, his knife and chain reeled back and forth. With the last launch of the knife, he yanked the blade back to his bow, then slowly strode up to a safe distance below the tree that the two SHOULD be in.
Zaochu Vyndal
Zaochu Vyndal

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Shirubafokkusu stopped, staring at the blazing flames and looking behind him. "Damn.. I hate this.." he muttered, leaping up and using his arm to sheild his eyes from the smothering flames. He leaped on the tops of the burning trees quickly, ditching his wooden clogs as they caught on fire. "Damn.. I liked those." he muttered, then turned and jumped on tree branches far enough till he had gotten away from the smoke. He broke through the fire and landed on the branches, breaking into another run, his arms were now severly burned and his wounds had gotten smoke in them. "Damn.. Where's the end of this damn forest?!" he shouted to the sky, continuing to run. His foot slammed into a tree branch and he heard the loud crack. "Sh---!" was all he could say as he threw Eshe onto one of the higher tree branches. He leaped up, letting out a loud cry of pain. He looked at his foot and noticed that a piece of wood had shot all the way to the top of his foot. "This is why.. I HATE THESE FOREST TREES!" he shouted, kneeling down and grabbing the piece of wood, making a attempt to yank it out.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:46 pm

Eshe hated fire, almost more than she hated Thunderstorms. She felt herself thrown into the higher branches, Squealing all the way as she reflexivly gripped the branches, pulling herself up.Her eyes widened as she saw the fire spreading, looking down to see Shirubafokkusu on the Ground.She dropped from branch to branch carefully, jumping to the ground with a thud. Slingshot in hand, she ran over to Shirubafokkusu and kneeled beside him, eyes watering.

"Are you alright? Cmon we gotta get going..." She whined, gazing at the Spreading flames, and the approaching boy. She pulled the Band Back and released, pratice paying off as she watched the rock Sail and hit him in the nose.

"Bullseye! Now Lets go!"
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Audra caught up with Zaochu, her eyes were getting abit watery from the smoke by then. She lunged forward instantly, her sword was gripped tight in her hands as she sprinted toward the girl, her eyes blazing with rage, she began swinging back and forth at the Eshe, landing hit after hit, slicing layers of skin. A bloody mess, her clothes were now becoming stained with her blood, Audra kept at it, non-stop.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum