Game of Triumphs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Deeper and deeper the silver rabbit goes down the rabbit hole, not noticing it's fallen into the fox's trap.
To the Start EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 pm by Allhollowseve

» To the Start
To the Start EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm by Audra Sora

» Zaochu Vyndal ; Knight of Spades ~Done~
To the Start EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:27 pm by Audra Sora

» Shirubafokkusu WIP
To the Start EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:01 pm by Allhollowseve

» Audra Sora ~ My Character.- Knight Of Spades
To the Start EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 am by Eshe Paki

» Eshe Paki -My Character- Chancer
To the Start EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:16 pm by Eshe Paki

» Character Sign Up Sheet
To the Start EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:22 pm by Eshe Paki

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

To the Start

4 posters

Go down

To the Start Empty To the Start

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Eshe wandered through the trees, her Yellowish-Green hair Falling into her eyes, causing her to puff a loud breath. She paused, listening intently for any resounding Pawsteps, or worse, footsteps. She knew the Thread for The Triumph Card Reign of Past Pleasures was here, due to contacting the other Chancers. The Zero mark upon her hand seemed to glow faintly as she continued stalking through the Trees.

Slingshot positioned. she pressed her back against a tree as she heard pawsteps behind her. "Wolves," With that she peered and saw only one, causing her to step out as she got closer. She took a piece of meat she had stroed in her pocket and knelt down beside the creature, watching it scarf away at the bloodied flesh, Eshe's fingers scratching behind its Ears. The Girl Grinned, this Particular Wolf Knew whenevr she was in the forest, so she could say they had a mutual respect for one another.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

To the Start Empty Re: To the Start

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Audra was perched on a nearby tree when she heard footsteps coming near. Staying silent, her hand slid from lap to hilt, ready for anything. She sighed and gazed at the younger girl, Why must I always get the easy ones . Soon, she lunged forward the golden sword swung through the air and edged into the girls neck. pinning her, she asked, "Who are you and how did you get here?". The tip of Audra's sword soon began to draw blood from the smaller girls neck. "Tic tock..", the teen said over and over, resembling a clocks sound.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Eshe froze as the Sword was pressed to her neck, she gulped as her Wolf friend turned Tail and ran.

"E-Eshe Paki, " She stuttered her name, feeling blood trickle from her neck. The girl knew this wasn't the best time for Sarcasm, but she had to do it.
"I magically transported here through a Portal, Problem?" [TrollFaceMoment] She smirked, one hand slipping into her Jeans Pocket, the other hand gripping her slingshot.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have searching to do," Eshe let out an annoyed sigh.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Quickly, Audra shifted the sword to the front of the others neck and slammed her white boot down on her back. "You won't be leaving anytime soon. We just met, I'd like to get to know you." She said with a laugh, a grin crawled up her face. "I'm sure what you are trying to find, can wait. I am Audra Sora, and I don't like sarcastic bitches" Audra laughed again, her perfectly straight teeth sparkled as the sunlight hit them. Her face grew serious then, she got hold of the chain which was attached to both sword and sheath, she began to strangle the girl with no mercy intended.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Eshe squealed as the Chain was around her neck, pressing her right fist to her own neck to keep the chain from completely stragnling her. Her legs flailed as she attempted to get up. Even with her hand pressed there, the Chain was digging into her hand, causing her to grit her teeth.

"Just, Lemme Go, I gotta find it.....Please, Release me,"

The gritting of her teeth was beginning to her hurt jaw, but she wouldn't give the Girl the satisfaction of her Screaming. Eshe's felt slightly lightheaded now.

Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:44 pm

"Come on, remove your hand and it won't be so painful." Audra laughed once again, the heel of her boot digging even more into the girls back, and pulling the chain backward even more, forcing it to pull the girls neck backward. "I will make this something for you to remember in the afterlife. " A evil laugh echoed through the silent forest as she got both sides of the chain in one hand and her sword in the other, she began slicing the girls back over and over, ripping at the clothing and skin. Blood flew to the ground and stained her white boots.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:55 pm

A sudden cleaver blade shot out, landing directly under the yellow blade and shoving it away from Eshe's back, the chain was grabbed and yanked hard enough to yank Audra forward. The white cleaver out stretched to stab into her stomach. "I hate.. Girls who think they can just do... Whatever the hell they wish." a voice muttered. Shirubafokkusu stood in the way of eshe, gripping the chain till his knuckles went white. "And even more so.. I hate knights!" he shouted, letting out of the chain and slamming his foot into her stomach hard enough to send her flying.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Location : Sitting somewhere in the bleach universe watching for Hollow ichigo to come back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaochu Vyndal Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 pm

Narrowed eyes stared at the scene down below, radiating through the shade of the leaves above. "Goddamn..." a voice called out faintly, the tone of an Italian accent being carried through.

After several moments a boy shot from the branches above, grasping Audra as she flew through the air. He set her down near the base of a tree, soon turning in an arc and leaping towards the newer Chancer. Quickly two katana were unsheathe, slashing repeatedly in many "x" shapes as Zaochu came within close quarters.

"Giving a boot like that to a lady...haven't you any manners?" the Knight said with a wide smile, a devilish glint caught in his gaze.
Zaochu Vyndal
Zaochu Vyndal

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Audra stood up and gazed over at the other knight, she then picked up her sword. She sighed and walked over to Eshe, the golden blade of hers cut at the girls neck, multiple times.
"Hmm.."
Her blood-stained white boots kicked the younger's side, over and over, non-stop until she decided to stab the girls leg multiple times, but then returned to kicking her. She began to hum, and sat down on the girl, she watched the crimson substance drain from the girl's body.
"Have any last words?"
She went into conversation again.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Eshe felt pressure upon her back, causing her body to momentarily flial, Blood oozed down her back, the younger girl whimpering softly.
"Lemme go, Ungrateful, Geez you're heavy,My last words... You're a Fatass"
Eshe said, attempting to push herself upwards, but pinned by Audra's weight. The 13 Year old lay there, black spots appearing in her vision. Hopefully, she could hold on until The Other Chancer Rescued her again.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:25 pm

Shirubafokkusu smiled and leaped back, discarding his kimono and revealing the white pants that had brown splatters of dry blood on them. A katana and several knives were revealed attached to a belt that was wrapped around his waist. "..Sorry, Like you said.. I don't have manners.. And I play dirty." he said, grabbing his hand and grabbing the bandage. He tore the bandage off to reveal a scarred arm, then gripped the bandage in one of his hands, grabbing a bandage close enough to the start of the blade on his cleaver. Without any words, he gripped the front lightly and began spinning the blade, around in fast paced circles. He launched it forward, directly at Audra and dashed forward at the same time he launched it, his silver hair getting blown out of his face to reveal his multi-colored eyes. he launched forward and grabbed Eshe, leaping up onto the tree branch and standing calmly with the young child thrown over his shoulder, eyes still blazing as he watched the two knights. With little effort, he yanked at the bandages, yanking back the snow white blade and grabbing it in his hand. "..Sorry. I'll be leaving." he said, the blood red zero mark on his hand glowing as the bandages went back to hanging loosely from his arm.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Location : Sitting somewhere in the bleach universe watching for Hollow ichigo to come back to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaochu Vyndal Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:33 pm

Zaochu's gaze held a psychotic blaze, locked onto the Chancer as he dashed off. "Ohhhhh...it's a chase, then?" he questioned in a joking, playful manner. He dashed towards Audra, seeing the blade being flung towards her. He leaped in front of her, freezing for a moment as he touched back on the ground at the feel of the blade sinking lightly into his flesh. He'd done this on purpose, and from training, he knew that he could take a small hit like this. The boy gripped the knife from his right shoulder with his left hand, sheathing his left katana and bringing his crossbow out as he continued into his strong sprint.

The Knight of the Spade court pushed on his speed, pointing his left arm in front of him. He pulled the trigger on his bow, firing multiple arrows as he continued reloading and shooting for several moments. Then, he stationed it back on his back strap, unsheathed his katana once again, then painful moved both arms to slash in an "X" shape once again as he closed the distance within himself and the two runaways.
Zaochu Vyndal
Zaochu Vyndal

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Audra Sora sighed and began to sprint also, her sword in hand as she waited for some kind of chance to stab one of the two chancers, or even both.Glancing down at how long her chain was, she knew it was long enough to reach them. She began to run at a slightly faster speed, getting herself closer so she could throw the Golden blade at them. Once she was close enough, she threw it. Audra watched as the blade slid into the girls shoulder, yanking the chain toward herself the thirteen year old flew backward, off the other chancer's shoulder.
"Gotcha..."
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Eshe Paki Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:54 pm

Eshe felt her vision clouded over, and she was plunged into darkness. When she opened her eyes, she wasn't in the forest, more of a swimming syrupy black void. For all she knew, Eshe thought she was dead. The comfort of the Darkness fell away as she felt herself falling, but when she looked, into nothing. Eshe now knew what was going on, something had happened to her, causing her thoughts to act this way. She took a sharp breath in from pain.
Eshe Paki
Eshe Paki

Back to top Go down

Post  Allhollowseve Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Shirubafokkusu growled and lunged forward, jumping off the branch and ducking under Zaochu's legs. He launched one hand out and grabbed Eshe's leg as she started to fly towards Audra. With a growl he launched out his cleaver to the other side of his body(At Zaochu.) and sunk it into his side with such force it was sure to knock him down. With a grunt he grabbed eshe's waist and pulled out another knife as he let go of the cleaver, his bandages sequreing it to his body. He yanked out his knife and pressed white handle, slashing it across Audra's eye as he leaped away, leg kicking up the golden sword out of her shoulder and throwing her back onto his shoulder. With a sudden grace he leaped over to his kimono, grabbing it and tossing it over his shoulder that Eshe was on. With a burst of speed he spun around and glared at them, smiling and saluting before vanishing into the shadows of the trees, his eyes being there for a moment then he vanished completely from their sight as he ran far away from them.
Allhollowseve
Allhollowseve

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaochu Vyndal Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:14 pm

The boy kicked back, leaning against a tree as he felt something both pierce through his side and rip back out. A dead glare hung to his eyes as he lifted both arms painfully. He kept firing and reloading his arrows, just until he seemed to run out. Afterwards, he reached at his forehead and shoulder, wrapping both bandanas around his wounds.

He held the knife from earlier, which was still bloodied, in front of his eyes. After running his finger and catching some of his own blood, he chuckled lightly as put it to his mouth, tasting a faint saltiness from his own crimson fluid. Then, he started spinning it about in his hand, a narrowed, psychotic glare posted in the direction the two ran off in.
Zaochu Vyndal
Zaochu Vyndal

Back to top Go down

Post  Audra Sora Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 pm

She stopped and slid her sword back into its sheath, turning to see Zaochu slightly covered in blood. "I'll get her next time..", She said with a huff, " you alright, Zao?" Audra gazed at the older knight. Lowering herself to the ground, she took her sword out again and began cleaning its gold blade."I won't go so easy next time..I had the chance to kill her but didnt take it.." The female knight sighed again, glancing up at Zaochu before she continued to wipe her sword of the blood with a cloth she had taken out of her pocket.
Audra Sora
Audra Sora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum